Establishing an effective pricing policy. A good policy is attached to increase your sales price. In order to define a sound policy in the prices of your products or services, you must answer the following questions …
- How to know if you’ve set the perfect price for your product or service?
- How much money are you leaving to win?
- Or worse, are your price scaring away prospective clients?
- How do you know if the new product or service you think you are developing or selling, has a potential market interesting?
- In other words, are there enough customers to pay you enough for your product? …
- If not, never will achieve a good source of income.
- If so, what is the perfect price that would maximize the revenue?
- Is your pricing policy updated to reflect current market conditions?
- How to know with certainty that you have the right price?
The issue price for any business is risky, but it is more sensitive to the owner of a micro or small business on the Internet